High Volume Vactor
In large diameter pipelines, it is necessary to use the High Volume Vactor unit. This machine is capable of 'de-silting' and 'de-greasing' foul and storm sewers of up to 1500mm in diameter. Using 90 GPM @ 2500 PSI, this machine can clean up to 250m of pipe length from a single access point.
What the eye cannot see we tend to forget about. As with underground storm and foul drains; it is inevitable that at some time all drains will need to be cleaned as over a period of years silt, grease and foreign matter will accumulate and cause blockages.
To relieve these blockages, we at Contract Services use high pressure pump units delivering water up to 5000 PSI through a reinforced hose passed into the drain. A variety of nozzles are used which converts the water into laser cutting jets displacing the blockage. We have units available ranging from 120m, 16 gal per minute, 3500 PSI up to 300mm, 20 gal per minute, and 4500 PSI.
- Graffiti Removal
- High Pressure Cleaning of Stonework
- Hovervac - Cleaning of Forecourts, Driveways, Footpaths etc...
- Unblocking Storm and Foul Drains
Water Recycling Systems
With the water recycling system we have a high-tech flexible system, especially designed for carrying out large diameter and heavily silted sewer cleaning jobs in which the fully automatic cleaning process ensures continuous recycling of the jetting water.
Recycling of water means both greater efficiency and lower costs plus:
- Increased productivity due to the continuous operation i.e. only one fill of water per day
- Decreased environmental strain due to lower fuel and water consumption
- Movable partition within tank ensures full use of tank capacity
- Flexibility can also be used as a regular jetting unit for both large and small jobs.
Make an online enquiry with us today.
As the premier experts in drain cleaning, there is little that we cannot help you with.